2. Last night she had a bunch of her friends over for a birthday party. Birthday parties for teens are way easier than for little kids. Just throw some snacks and soda at them, and they're good. They entertain themselves (and it can be pretty entertaining at times). Nothing at all like having a birthday party for a bunch of 5-year olds.
Happy Birthday Heidi.
|It's the homeboy pose.|
4. How about a baby bump picture.
I'm almost 15 weeks, so that seems like a good time. I've been feeling what I think is movement for about 2 weeks now, so I think everything is going well, but we'll see. I feel like I have more of a bump at this stage than I did with the other ones. That either means that I'm fatter (definitely) or it's a boy (maybe) or my memory is terrible (definitely).
5. So everyone is talking about what they are doing for Lent. My sole goal is to pray more and yell less. Many times my life feels pretty Lenten as it is, so being overworked and underpaid, I'm keeping things simple.
6. From what I've been seeing on Facebook, the Northeast is getting pounded with snow. Meanwhile, we've had hardly anything. Makes me glad I don't live in the Northeast anymore.
7. I'm out of ideas for takes, so I'm just going to consider this a wrap and link-up.
Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day and a holy Lent.
This is the card I'm going to give my Valentine.
|This was created by the Archdiocese of Detroit|